About our Vascular Suite:
Symptomatic Peripheral Arterial Disease is a marker of advanced Arterial Atherosclerosis that affects the entire vascular system, including the heart, carotid arteries, and abdominal aorta. Our goal, at JHVC, is not only to diagnose and treat symptomatic PAD and prevent limb loss, but also identify associate life threatening conditions, like Coronary Disease. that could lead to heart attack and possibly death; Carotid Disease that could lead to strokes and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), that could lead to death.
- Diagnostic Angiogram to lower extremities, Renal, Mesenteric and Carotid Arteries.
- Angioplasty and stenting to Illiac, Subclavian, Renal, Mesenteric and Lower Extremity Arterial Disease.
- Directional, Orbital, and Laser Atherectomy to Lower Extremity Arterial Disease.
- Non-invasive assessment of Arterial Disease, including pulse volume recording and Arterial Duplex Ultrasounds with and without exercise.
- Carotid Ultrasound.
- Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound.
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound.