Dr. Hadeed will perform a comprehensive office visit including gathering information regarding past and present medical conditions. Medication review will be completed along with an EKG and vitals. Dr. Hadeed will discuss the findings and explain the details and plan of action. Dr. Hadeed may also order various tests (listed below) at your office visit. Follow-up visits are usually between 3-6 months unless otherwise advised.
- Cardiac Catheterization and Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting.
- Stress testing with Nuclear Perfusion Scans.
- Holter Monitors, Mobile Cardiac Telemetry and Event Monitoring.
- Pacemakers and Cardiac Defibrillator Implantation.
- All aspects of Clinical Cardiology, including heart failure, Coronary Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, preventative Cardiology and Lipid management.
- Diagnostic Angiogram to lower extremities, Renal, Mesenteric and Carotid Arteries.
- Angioplasty and stenting to Illiac, Subclavian, Renal, Mesenteric and Lower Extremity Arterial Disease.
- Directional, Orbital, and Laser Atherectomy to Lower Extremity Arterial Disease.
- Non-invasive assessment of Arterial Disease, including pulse volume recording and Arterial Duplex Ultrasounds with and without exercise.
- Carotid Ultrasound.
- Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound.
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound.